1. We study five dys.，week and on Sundays we usuall play_， fooball
A. the; a
B. a the
2. He told me that he_.here for ten minutes.
A. has come
B. had arived
C. had been
3.- -_. are the Olympic Games held?-Every furyears.
A. How long
B. How ofen
C. How soon
D. How far
4. In today's class., he appeared to be. _. than he used to be.
A. very active
B. much acive
C. more active
D. most ative
5.As the clock_，tweve tonight, the deadline wl have pased.
6.. receiving the book, she went over the most iterestin chapter first.
7. In the comer of the lbonr I found a book, _. cover was stained wih ink.
8. Our campusis_. big that we needa blke to make nt.
9. Judy hardly Jouns In any clas ativitis,
A. does she
B. doesn't she
C. didn't she
D. is she
10. The studens_. oudors when the visiors arived.
A. were playing
B. have played
C. would play
D. could play
11. Imight fail, but 1 will keep doing it_.
12. Every dctail should be considie_. that it wont happn agin.
A. to ensure
13 Plaue gve me one more day, and I willget__ ready
14. She, _. to work from 9am to 9 pm, six days a week.
C. was made
D. was making
15. With s mamny cars around here, we have no ida_
A. when to park
B where to pak
C whenever to park
D wherver to purk